• Stay up all day. The unique design of our over-the-calf boot socks ensures they comfortably stay in place all day with no binding or squeezing. Because they stay up, they help protect the leg against the friction sometimes caused by tall boots.
• Comfortable. Our socks have ribbed comfort arch support, added support above the ankle, cushioning on the sole and a reinforced heel…it all adds up to less fatigue on the lower leg and calf area.
• ...NEW FEATURES: AntiMicrobial Yarn permanently inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria. Less bacteria and odor means more freshness and comfort.
AND Inherent Soil Release Properties, for added protection against everyday soils.
• The finest materials. These socks are made of a combination of the finest quality cotton for comfort; Sorbtek® to keep the feet a more constant temperature and to absorb, move and release moisture away from the skin for superb moisture management; and Lycra® to ensure the sock keeps its shape and continues to fit well. They are knit together in a way that makes them smoother and softer for the foot. Our socks are durable, help reduce sock slippage and skin irritation, and are cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
• Unparalleled fit. There are three sizes each for the Cowboy, Cowgirl, and Youth, rather than the one-size-fits-all system available from some sock manufacturers. Cowgirl socks are specially designed for a woman’s narrower foot so they’re less likely to slide or bunch up in the toe area.
• Manufactured in the U.S.A. Ideal for western boots and all types of boots (working, hunting, etc.) Cowboy, Cowgirl, and Youth Certified signature socks will be a hit with your family and friends.
Pack and Ship Orders are processed by young adults with disabilities from Our Fulfillment Center, a program creating meaningful jobs by The Gear Foundation
The Lonesome Pine AB
+46 (0)470 754351